Size & Measuring Guide
How To Choose A RingA ring should fit snugly on your finger. A professional measurement from your local jeweler is always advised. To compliment this, and to give you a starting point we have put together a quick and easy guide to help you
How To Measure
- Cut a thin strip of paper and wrap around the finger.
- Take a pen and make a mark where the paper overlaps.
- Measure the length from the end of the paper to the mark in millimetres (mm).
- Use the chart below to convert your measurement to its UK Ring Size.
International Ring Conversion Chart
|UK Ring Size||USA Ring Size||Circumference (mm)|
- Most of our rings can be resized however due to differing styles and construction customers are advised to check with us first about a specific piece. This service is FREE.
- Estimated time to resize is 7-10 days.
- Once a ring is resized a refund cannot be offered but it is possible to exchange.
What they say
I have a four carat Victorian ring which I purchased a few years ago. It’s always been my dream to own a large solitaire diamond, I was elated with the ring Peter sourced for me as I was very specific about what I wanted. The stone is high quality and was certified by the GIA. I was also given a valuation certificate for insurance purposes. The ring was excellent value and the service I received was exemplary. I still use this company to check the setting every couple of years as I trust them completely. I also part exchanged a smaller ring for a very good price. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from Peter again in the future
Peter found me the perfect engagement ring. Great friendly service.
He was really knowledgeable and made a big decision easy